The 'Spoons

Is Wetherspoons worth it to save money over a normal pub?
You save a bit with their meal deals, huge range of beers, but the food quality seems a bit shitty.
The burger Menu is certainly pretty poor. I tend to go for the pizzas and the 'side dish' menu.
Also, every pub has the same bland decor and layout and no real atmosphere.

What do you think?
5 Comments
most wetherspoons do good meals at decent prices, i'd say its worth it if you dont want to be drowned out by music and want to chat with whoever you're drinking or eating with
I agree with Joel.
Don't tell Mpat :-)
I love Wetherspoons! Their newsletters are a bit extremist and repetitive but I like the food, the drinks and the people I've met in there
So what about Belhaven? Certainly pricier but better or worse than Sppons?
We use cookies to process requests that you make in a single session to be able to recognise your browser during a subsequent session and to understand the usage of our website. In addition, we use third-party marketing and social media cookies from third-party vendors, which record web activities of users over a longer period of time. You can delete saved cookies or change your browser settings at all time so that no cookies are being saved. By using our website you consent with the above. More info.